Monday 28 September 2015

My Favourite Part Of Me

song of the day - Ugly Side by Blue October
How about a last hoorah to Summer and sunshine and warmth! I managed to nab this cute dress for £7 last week in the New Look sale. I'd fallen in love with it pre-sale, but managed to stay away from it. When I saw it on the rail though, and in my size, I just had to have it.
Now that it's getting colder I'll be sure to wear this little number with knee highs and a blouse, or tights and a cuddly jumper. Totally getting my moneys worth.
Have you found anything in the sales this time round?
dress - New Look.
Rubi

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute dress! I haven't gone clothes shopping in forever!

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour of this dress <3

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a chic dress
    Love the color on you

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute dress! I love picking up summery items in the sale and styling them for fall :D

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. To be honest I didn't shop the sales this year, but that dress was a steal!

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is so cute♥♥

    chocolateandsunset.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is such a beautiful colour on you hun, I love the freshness of the yellow and the print is so cute!

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. £7 is a bargain and I love that colour. I've been avoiding all shopping recently but I could do with a couple of pieces for my holiday in a couple of weeks, so maybe I should have a little look. :)

    Samio
    www.samio.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it! If you want to contact me privately you can email me at rubi_ani@hotmail.co.uk
If you leave a link to your blog/website I will be sure to check it out!

Blogger Template by pipdig