Wednesday 8 April 2015

They Will Not Fade Away

song of the day - Emergency by Paramore
Lipstick has always been my favourite makeup product. I can happily go out with a bare face, but a day without lipstick just doesn't exist for me. Because of this I'm forever lusting after a new lipstick. MAC have such a wide variety of shades and textures that the majority of my beauty wishlist is from MAC. 
1. Heroine - Amplified Cream
2. Girl About Town - Amplified Cream
3. Speak Louder - Creamsheen
4. Violetta - Amplified
5. Chilli - Matte
6. Velvet Teddy - Matte
I will probably end up buying these shades at some point (not all at once!). At the moment there are only 3 MAC lipsticks in my lipstick collection, I'm kind of proud of my restraint. It's the little things...
My favourite finish from MAC is the Amplified Cream; they have great pigmentation and apply so smoothly. The only finish I dislike is Satin; they just feel uncomfortable to me.
What are your favourite MAC lipsticks? Are any MAC lipsticks on your wishlist?
Rubi
BloglovinInstagramTwitterPinterest

6 comments:

  1. I'm forever lusting over new MAC lipsticks as well! :) I really want to add Heroine and Chili to my collection as well and Velvet Teddy is one of my favourites!

    Olivia x
    Beauty from the Fjord

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hands down, MAC lipsticks are amazing! I recommended a few in a prior post check those out if you get the chance :) I'm loving this post and i'm convinced to go purchase "heroine" now :D x

    luvleenb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is just so up my street. Mac lipsticks are my absolute fave; Angel, hue, honeylove and shygirl in particular are gorgeous! Also really want to try girl about town too :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing post!
    Thank you for publishing it!)

    p.s. do you like shopping or travel? Read how to save up 75% in my new post http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/04/universal-clothes.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful! I hadn't tried any of these colours...

    MY PETITE CORNER

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it! If you want to contact me privately you can email me at rubi_ani@hotmail.co.uk
If you leave a link to your blog/website I will be sure to check it out!

Blogger Template by pipdig