Sunday 19 April 2015

I Walked With You Once Upon A Dream

song of the day - Once Upon A Dream by Aurora, Sleeping Beauty
mylittlebox uk april
"If you can dream it, you can do it" - Walt Disney
On Thursday my April MyLittleBox arrived. MLB is a monthly subscription service that mixes beauty, fashion and lifestyle in one box.
mylittlebox uk april
Every month the box has a different theme, and this months is Dreams. The illustrations that go with this months box has to be my favourite so far. They are just so cute.
mylittlebox uk april, cowshed body lotion
There are always three beauty bits in the MLB's, they usually vary from box to box. First up this month is a Lip Balm Loved by Lou Lesage. It's a pretty tinted lip balm, nothing too exciting. 
Next up is the MLB own brand product, this time  a hair masque. This mask is a repairing mask for dry ends. Now, I don't have dry ends, so this product does not appeal to me in the slightest. I will definitely by donating this product to one of my friends.
And finally is the Invigorating body lotion from Cowshed. I've heard a lot about this brand, but I've never actually tried something from them. First of all this stuff smells amazing. It's so refreshing, I felt like I'd drank a nice cold virgin mojito after sniffing it. It feels great on the skin, makes me feel all soft. This has to be my favourite product from the box.
mylittlebox uk april
I love the stamp. You know that I want to put a stamp on everything now! My mum does card crafts, so I might let her have this, just to keep every blank space around me safe.
mylittlebox uk april
And finally is this little medallion. It came in the little cloud, which was such an adorable touch, you had to cut into the cloud to get the medallion out. I was so tempted to leave it be before I didn't want to cut the cloud. The medallion is sweet, but I'm not a fan of the cord that it's on. I'm either going to put it on a chain, or add it to a key ring.
I will admit that this is not my favourite box product-wise. Don't get me wrong, the products are lovely, but the usual wow factor just hasn't come up with this box.
Are you subscribed to any monthly boxes? Have you tried any of these products?
Rubi
BloglovinInstagramTwitterPinterest

7 comments:

  1. Those boxes look amazing!!

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the one box I´d love to try, but it isn't available for subscription in Germany.

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  3. The box and packaging look lovely, it's a shame that all the products haven't been amazing but I must say that a mojito smelling body lotion is certainly intriguing and how cute is that little cloud with the pendant inside. I wouldn't have wanted to cut that open either.

    Samio
    www.samio.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. These boxes look cute! (: http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This box looks so lovely! And I love the theme! The medaillon looks so cute!

    WritingMonique

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard a lot about this box and it seems so different to others which is nice to see! I love the look of the stamp, I love things like that! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it! If you want to contact me privately you can email me at rubi_ani@hotmail.co.uk
If you leave a link to your blog/website I will be sure to check it out!

Blogger Template by pipdig