Sunday 29 March 2015

Don't Want Your Diamonds

song of the day - Dolls by Primal Scream 
I do have a shalwar, undershirt and dupatta that go with this dress, but at the moment they are hiding from me. 
Oh it's been a long week. I've been ill since Wednesday, which really messed up my plans for yesterday. Thankfully I had the week booked off work anyway, so at least I have been able to relax and mostly get over this cold/flu.
Anyway, I bought this dress (and the rest of the suit) for my cousin's wedding a few years ago. I love the colours, and the layered skirt. As soon as I saw it I knew that it would be my outfit for the wedding (and for some of the other weddings I'd be going to for a few years). 
Sometimes you just need to wear something that swishes.
Rubi
Follow me on •BloglovinInstagramTwitterPinterest

10 comments:

  1. I love how puffy it looks, so cute!
    http://rustorstardust.blogspot.pt/ **

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely, very colorful.
    And you can't go wrong with something swishy.

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Amazing skirt! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, hope you're feeling better soon lady. Gorgeous skirt, such pretty colours :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I love that, what a beautiful colour!

    Tweet xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely dress for a wedding - such pretty colours! ❤
    munchies&musings

    ReplyDelete
  7. So unique and pretty. I'd just want to swirl around in it all day. Hope you're feeling better!
    Victoria xx
    thedaisyjaynes.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it! If you want to contact me privately you can email me at rubi_ani@hotmail.co.uk
If you leave a link to your blog/website I will be sure to check it out!

Blogger Template by pipdig