Thursday 18 September 2014

Let's Take It Back To The Vintage

song of the day - Berzerk by Eminem
Oh I've had a busy month. On the 4th I started a new job (still in retail), and it's knackered me. It's no excuse for being so absent from the blogging world though. I've missed taking photos, but recently I've either been at work, or living in pyjamas. Hopefully I'll have a day off on Sunday so that I can catch up with some of my favourite blogs.
 Today I went out with a friend for the first time in what felt like years, in reality it was around a month. It was bliss to be out of work clothes.
top - Zara, cami & leggings - H&M. skirt - Primark. boots - Bertie.
How have you all been? Have I missed anything big in the blogging world (other than fashion week)?
Rubi

4 comments:

  1. Great outfit, the is a great colour and love the sheer look
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely top! :) Working in retail is just exhausting - I feel your pain!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new job! I find it so hard working and blogging... I love this top so much looks great :) xx

    www.lulabelloves.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it! If you want to contact me privately you can email me at rubi_ani@hotmail.co.uk
If you leave a link to your blog/website I will be sure to check it out!

Blogger Template by pipdig