Monday 2 June 2014

Nobody Likes You When You're 23

song of the day - What's My Age Again by Blink 182
Tomorrow is my 23rd birthday, so today I met up with a friend for a little celebration (it is her birthday on Thursday). Although, it wasn't really a proper celebration, we did the same as we always do. Had coffee, and then mooched around town. I am proud of myself though; I only spent money on food and drink. I managed to avoid walking into Primark.
You might remember the trousers that I am wearing from the Spring Trends post I wrote a few months ago. Last week I finally bought them, and I do not regret it. I was going to wear a white blouse instead of the cardigan, but it was a little cold outside when I was leaving the house.
trousers - Zara. boots - Bertie. cardigan - H&M. tank top - Primark.
Rubi x

2 comments:

  1. Happpppy Birthday!! I hope you have a lovely day. Those trousers look sooo comfy. <3

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute trousers x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it! If you want to contact me privately you can email me at rubi_ani@hotmail.co.uk
If you leave a link to your blog/website I will be sure to check it out!

Blogger Template by pipdig