Tuesday 17 June 2014

Don't Forget It

song of the day - Flawless by Beyonce
The weather has been so lovely recently, and it's made me want to go on adventures. Then it starts pouring down and I think maybe I should stay inside.

I bought this shirt last year in the Republic closing down sale (I beliebe Republic is now part of USC), and it's been a staple for me ever since. I was on a hunt for a shirt like this that would go with a pair of trousers that I'd bought, and I found this beauty in the mens section for £5. Can't go wrong. It's great to layer over vests and crop tops.
shirt - SoulCal. tank & shorts - Primark. leggings - H&M. 
boots - Bertie. rings - H&M and Republic.
Rubi x

1 comment:

  1. What a bargain! I need to start shopping in the mens department more often! ;)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it! If you want to contact me privately you can email me at rubi_ani@hotmail.co.uk
If you leave a link to your blog/website I will be sure to check it out!

Blogger Template by pipdig