Sunday 4 May 2014

It made everything clearer

song of the day - I'm Slowly Turning Into You by The White Stripes


  1. The Communist Manifesto by Karl Marx & Friedrich Engles
  2. The Shock of New by Robert Hughes
  3. The Mathematical Theory of Communication by CE Shannon & Warren Weaver
  4. History and Theory in Anthropology by Alan Barnard
  5. The Politics of Display edited by Sharon Macdonald
  6. Creative Display by Geraldine James

I love books. There's no way around it. If it was a choice between a stack of books or a suitcase full of clothing from my favourite brand, I would go for the books. Although I am better at not buying books, probably because I just add them to my amazon wishlist. That primark dress might be gone next week, but the book will still be online.

Rubi xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love books too! Especially hardbacks which I can keep forever. :)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I've ust bought a white hardback and I'm so afraid of getting it dirty. I just want it to be this pristine forever.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it! If you want to contact me privately you can email me at rubi_ani@hotmail.co.uk
If you leave a link to your blog/website I will be sure to check it out!

Blogger Template by pipdig