Sunday 30 March 2014

Two worlds colliding

song of the day - Never Tear Us Apart by INXS
Flu has descended on my household, which has turned us (me and my parents) into a right miserable lot. Thankfully I'd already ordered my mum some flowers for mothers day a few weeks ago, so I didn't have to worry about that this weekend. And there arrival on Friday cheered us both up.

To cheer myself up even more I've done a bit of online window shopping. I was going make a little purchase, but by the time it arrived I wouldn't be ill anymore, and won't need cheering up. This is me trying to be an adult.

Anyway, here's a little Asos wishlist of things I've found on my browsing.

Rubi xxx

6 comments:

  1. Hope you and your family are feeling better soon, the flu is so rubbish!

    Come say hello, Tweet Tweet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bag, pretty sophisticated!


    Melane | Oh Sweet Remedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag is so nice, it's lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That iPhone case is so cute! I wish they made cute HTC One cases.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love asos, just ordered some pretty things from this store haha

    Yesterday I started my blog and I hope you have some time to visit it :)
    Good luck!
    xx
    skylarksymphony.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you feel better soon! Online "window" shopping is the best way to spend time when you're home sick. I'm really into the River Island mini satchel.
    xx,

    Paisley

    paisleynotplaid

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it! If you want to contact me privately you can email me at rubi_ani@hotmail.co.uk
If you leave a link to your blog/website I will be sure to check it out!

Blogger Template by pipdig