song of the day - Lollipop by Lil' WayneIt's pretty much fact that I have a sweet tooth the size of Jupiter, and I love trying new sweets.
American Sweets (my usual haunt for Poptarts and Reese's Pieces) trying to decide what to get I saw three mystery boxes on offer. I wasn't too bothered about two of the boxes (both filled with drinks), but the Candy Roulette box sounded right up my alley, costing £12.99 with a value of over £25.
- Coconut patties - That went straight to my mum
- Megaload, caramel crunch
- Cupcake Bites - Nice, I think they would be great with icecream
- Lemonhead - OK, A bit like skittles
- Abba Zaba
- Grape Laffy Taffy - Yummy
- mini Apple Laffy Taffy - More yummy
- Baby Ruth
- Hershy's with Almonds
- Pearson's Bun
- 100 Grand
- Mike & Ike
- Reese's Crispy Crunch - I've tried this before and didn't like it, so I'll give this to a friend
- Reese's Pumpkin
- Sour Patch Fruits
- Nerds - Going to a friend
- Hoppin Nerds - Gave me a headache
- Airheads - It was ok, but had the consistency of gum which was weird
- Cow Tales - Not the best
- Scooter Pie
- Giant Gumball
- Red Hots - Nice, I remember having something similar as a child, I think they were called fireballs.
Have you tried any of the items in this box? What did you think of them? And most importantly, what is your favourite sweet/chocolate (aka what do I try next)?